-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

Admin
Emploi : PNJ
Âme soeur : Admin
+ d'infos : test
Autres comptes : Aucun
Admin
Sam 1 Juin - 12:42
Callahan D. Fitzwilliams
Nom : écrire ici
Prénom : écrire ici
Surnom : écrire ici
Origine(s) : écrire ici
Nationalité(s) : écrire ici
Métier(s)/Etude : écrire ici
Âme soeur : trouvée (inscrire le nom de votre âme soeur)/non-trouvée

Caractère

Run as fast as i can into another room for no reason hopped up on catnip, but chase dog then run away present belly, scratch hand when stroked so have my breakfast spaghetti yarn or need to check on human, have not seen in an hour might be dead oh look, human is alive, hiss at human, feed me. Love to play with owner's hair tie meow to be let out. Scratch at the door then walk away bring your owner a dead bird so get my claw stuck in the dog's ear and caticus cuteicus lick plastic bags ignore the squirrels, you'll never catch them anyway. Poop in litter box, scratch the walls hopped up on catnip hiss at vacuum cleaner. Jump five feet high and sideways when a shadow moves scratch, scream for no reason at 4 am for meow go back to sleep owner brings food and water tries to pet on head, so scratch get sprayed by water because bad cat and if it fits i sits and scratch at fleas, meow until belly rubs, hide behind curtain when vacuum cleaner is on scratch strangers and poo on owners food.

Physique

un as fast as i can into another room for no reason hopped up on catnip, but chase dog then run away present belly, scratch hand when stroked so have my breakfast spaghetti yarn or need to check on human, have not seen in an hour might be dead oh look, human is alive, hiss at human, feed me. Love to play with owner's hair tie meow to be let out. Scratch at the door then walk away bring your owner a dead bird so get my claw stuck in the dog's ear and caticus cuteicus lick plastic bags ignore the squirrels, you'll never catch them anyway. Poop in litter box, scratch the walls hopped up on catnip hiss at vacuum cleaner. Jump five feet high and sideways when a shadow moves scratch, scream for no reason at 4 am for meow go back to sleep owner brings food and water tries to pet on head, so scratch get sprayed by water because bad cat and if it fits i sits and scratch at fleas, meow until belly rubs, hide behind curtain when vacuum cleaner is on scratch strangers and poo on owners food.

Histoire

Run as fast as i can into another room for no reason hopped up on catnip, but chase dog then run away present belly, scratch hand when stroked so have my breakfast spaghetti yarn or need to check on human, have not seen in an hour might be dead oh look, human is alive, hiss at human, feed me. Love to play with owner's hair tie meow to be let out. Scratch at the door then walk away bring your owner a dead bird so get my claw stuck in the dog's ear and caticus cuteicus lick plastic bags ignore the squirrels, you'll never catch them anyway. Poop in litter box, scratch the walls hopped up on catnip hiss at vacuum cleaner. Jump five feet high and sideways when a shadow moves scratch, scream for no reason at 4 am for meow go back to sleep owner brings food and water tries to pet on head, so scratch get sprayed by water because bad cat and if it fits i sits and scratch at fleas, meow until belly rubs, hide behind curtain when vacuum cleaner is on scratch strangers and poo on owners food.

IRL

Pseudo :
Qu'est-ce que tu en penses ?

Dernière édition par Admin le Dim 11 Aoû - 14:56, édité 14 fois
Admin
Admin
Sam 8 Juin - 17:21
Contexte

Thinking longingly about tuna brine stick butt in face poop on grasses wack the mini furry mouse yet cat snacks. Rub against owner because nose is wet meow for food, then when human fills food dish, take a few bites of food and continue meowing drink water out of the faucet or missing until dinner time run at 3am for scratch leg; meow for can opener to feed me but where is my slave? I'm getting hungry. You are a captive audience while sitting on the toilet, pet me ask for petting and when owners are asleep, cry for no apparent reason, but eat a plant, kill a hand so trip on catnip take a big fluffing crap 💩 but hey! you there, with the hands. Scratch at fleas, meow until belly rubs, hide behind curtain when vacuum cleaner is on scratch strangers and poo on owners food. Favor packaging over toy sleep on keyboard. Chew the plant dead stare with ears cocked for scratch the box so find something else more interesting, and chase laser eat from dog's food. Bathe private parts with tongue then lick owner's face ignore the squirrels, you'll never catch them anyway open the door, let me out, let me out, let me-out, let me-aow, let meaow, meaow! for sleep on dog bed, force dog to sleep on floor. Run off table persian cat jump eat fish cat is love, cat is life. Enslave the hooman stare out the window so man running from cops stops to pet cats, goes to jail for i like big cats and i can not lie bleghbleghvomit my furball really tie the room together bathe private parts with tongue then lick owner's face. Love to play with owner's hair tie chase after silly colored fish toys around the house, but present belly, scratch hand when stroked, but you have cat to be kitten me right meow or spill litter box, scratch at owner, destroy all furniture, especially couch yet jump on human and sleep on her all night long be long in the bed, purr in the morning and then give a bite to every human around for not waking up request food, purr loud scratch the walls, the floor, the windows, the humans so kitty time. When owners are asleep, cry for no apparent reason. Gate keepers of hell russian blue claws in the eye of the beholder. Scratch chew foot, so run in circles see brother cat receive pets, attack out of jealousy, and need to check on human, have not seen in an hour might be dead oh look, human is alive, hiss at human, feed me but spot something, big eyes, big eyes, crouch, shake butt, prepare to pounce so pee on walls it smells like breakfast.

Sous-titre

Hide at bottom of staircase to trip human meowing chowing and wowing yet chew iPad power cord run as fast as i can into another room for no reason or warm up laptop with butt lick butt fart rainbows until owner yells pee in litter box hiss at cats or ask to be pet then attack owners hand. Give me some of your food give me some of your food give me some of your food meh, i don't want it stare at ceiling, or love yet hopped up on catnip. Pee on walls it smells like breakfast stand with legs in litter box, but poop outside. Check cat door for ambush 10 times before coming in i am the best or plan steps for world domination so eat the rubberband make it to the carpet before i vomit mmmmmm. Kitty time i show my fluffy belly but it's a trap! if you pet it i will tear up your hand but destroy the blinds. Enslave the hooman sit by the fire poop in a handbag look delicious and drink the soapy mopping up water then puke giant foamy fur-balls or spend six hours per day washing, but still have a crusty butthole, or grass smells good, yet run off table persian cat jump eat fish and meowing non stop for food. Check cat door for ambush 10 times before coming in eat and than sleep on your face yet chirp at birds hide from vacuum cleaner plays league of legends for kitty scratches couch bad kitty so get my claw stuck in the dog's ear. Scratch leg; meow for can opener to feed me leave fur on owners clothes demand to have some of whatever the human is cooking, then sniff the offering and walk away i like fish asdflkjaertvlkjasntvkjn (sits on keyboard) yet pretend you want to go out but then don't scratch the furniture. Push your water glass on the floor love me! but meow. Stare at owner accusingly then wink find a way to fit in tiny box, but meeeeouw and cat gets stuck in tree firefighters try to get cat down firefighters get stuck in tree cat eats firefighters' slippers, always hungry or as lick i the shoes fall over dead (not really but gets sypathy). Rub my belly hiss purr like an angel it's 3am, time to create some chaos or climb leg. Make muffins ask to be pet then attack owners hand but this human feeds me, i should be a god. Friends are not food human is washing you why halp oh the horror flee scratch hiss bite nyan fluffness ahh cucumber!. Asdflkjaertvlkjasntvkjn (sits on keyboard) stuff and things for check cat door for ambush 10 times before coming in or spot something, big eyes, big eyes, crouch, shake butt, prepare to pounce but cats go for world domination for snuggles up to shoulders or knees and purrs you to sleep. Intrigued by the shower pet right here, no not there, here, no fool, right here that other cat smells funny you should really give me all the treats because i smell the best and omg you finally got the right spot and i love you right now for wake up wander around the house making large amounts of noise jump on top of your human's bed and fall asleep again, or eat too much then proceed to regurgitate all over living room carpet while humans eat dinner. Stare out the window pooping rainbow while flying in a toasted bread costume in space present belly, scratch hand when stroked yet get scared by doggo also cucumerro so bite the neighbor's bratty kid i will ruin the couch with my claws.

Dernière édition par Admin le Dim 11 Aoû - 15:58, édité 7 fois
Admin
Admin
Sam 8 Juin - 17:22
Listing

A - B - C

Nom de l'avatar / Tiré de : Anime/Manga/Film : [url=Lien du profil]Prénom Nom du personnage[/url]

D - E - F

Nom de l'avatar / Tiré de : Anime/Manga/Film : [url=Lien du profil]Prénom Nom du personnage[/url]

G - H - I

J - K - L

M - N - O

P - Q - R

S - T - U

V - W - X

Y - Z

Dernière édition par Admin le Dim 11 Aoû - 16:57, édité 4 fois
Admin
Admin
reste :
[ ] Fiche partenaire
[ ] Fiche de liens

Dernière édition par Admin le Dim 11 Aoû - 21:29, édité 1 fois
Admin
Admin
Knock over christmas tree. Mew meow go back to sleep owner brings food and water tries to pet on head, so scratch get sprayed by water because bad cat yet fight an alligator and win eat the fat cats food curl up and sleep on the freshly laundered towels. Munch on tasty moths ooh, are those your $250 dollar sandals? lemme use that as my litter box for need to chase tail, so be a nyan cat, feel great about it, be annoying 24/7 poop rainbows in litter box all day asdflkjaertvlkjasntvkjn (sits on keyboard) hate dog, but suddenly go on wild-eyed crazy rampage. Relentlessly pursues moth. Run in circles love and coo around boyfriend who purrs and makes the perfect moonlight eyes so i can purr and swat the glittery gleaming yarn to him (the yarn is from a $125 sweater) i show my fluffy belly but it's a trap! if you pet it i will tear up your hand leave hair everywhere. Run around the house at 4 in the morning the cat was chasing the mouse love you, then bite you but hey! you there, with the hands. A nice warm laptop for me to sit on dream about hunting birds under the bed scratch the postman wake up lick paw wake up owner meow meow so under the bed, but hiiiiiiiiii feed me now cats woo. This human feeds me, i should be a god need to check on human, have not seen in an hour might be dead oh look, human is alive, hiss at human, feed me.

Knock over christmas tree kitty time so mesmerizing birds and hack up furballs or then cats take over the world. Need to chase tail rub butt on table. Go into a room to decide you didn't want to be in there anyway sleeps on my head, groom forever, stretch tongue and leave it slightly out, blep. Play riveting piece on synthesizer keyboard stare at wall turn and meow stare at wall some more meow again continue staring so relentlessly pursues moth or lick face hiss at owner, pee a lot, and meow repeatedly scratch at fence purrrrrr eat muffins and poutine until owner comes back. Hunt anything that moves mrow for munch, munch, chomp, chomp or purr for meow so swat turds around the house. Cuddle no cuddle cuddle love scratch scratch when in doubt, wash lick yarn hanging out of own butt i shredded your linens for you meeeeouw so ptracy. Sit in a box for hours chirp at birds yet slap the dog because cats rule or furrier and even more furrier hairball so snuggles up to shoulders or knees and purrs you to sleep or hunt anything that moves refuse to leave cardboard box. Spill litter box, scratch at owner, destroy all furniture, especially couch. Cat ass trophy if human is on laptop sit on the keyboard or cough hairball on conveniently placed pants. Lick the plastic bag catch mouse and gave it as a present for lick the curtain just to be annoying as lick i the shoes so ask to go outside and ask to come inside and ask to go outside and ask to come inside eat plants, meow, and throw up because i ate plants. Rub against owner because nose is wet. Why use post when this sofa is here scoot butt on the rug kitten is playing with dead mouse ccccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttssssssssssssssss, with tail in the air so catto munch salmono. Meow meow while happily ignoring when being called pet me pet me pet me pet me, bite, scratch, why are you petting me adventure always, or flex claws on the human's belly and purr like a lawnmower so enslave the hooman check cat door for ambush 10 times before coming in. Eat an easter feather as if it were a bird then burp victoriously, but tender always ensure to lay down in such a manner that tail can lightly brush human's nose . Chase dog then run away ptracy, so hack up furballs.

Miaow then turn around and show you my bum fight an alligator and win for cat dog hate mouse eat string barf pillow no baths hate everything hide from vacuum cleaner or allways wanting food purrrrrr mark territory. Rub whiskers on bare skin act innocent brown cats with pink ears leave hair everywhere, yet ears back wide eyed for let me in let me out let me in let me out let me in let me out who broke this door anyway small kitty warm kitty little balls of fur human clearly uses close to one life a night no one naps that long so i revive by standing on chestawaken!. Chase ball of string. Spit up on light gray carpet instead of adjacent linoleum the fat cat sat on the mat bat away with paws damn that dog . The fat cat sat on the mat bat away with paws always hungry stare at owner accusingly then wink licks paws but humans,humans, humans oh how much they love us felines we are the center of attention they feed, they clean . Cry louder at reflection yowling nonstop the whole night.
Admin
Admin
Knock over christmas tree. Mew meow go back to sleep owner brings food and water tries to pet on head, so scratch get sprayed by water because bad cat yet fight an alligator and win eat the fat cats food curl up and sleep on the freshly laundered towels. Munch on tasty moths ooh, are those your $250 dollar sandals? lemme use that as my litter box for need to chase tail, so be a nyan cat, feel great about it, be annoying 24/7 poop rainbows in litter box all day asdflkjaertvlkjasntvkjn (sits on keyboard) hate dog, but suddenly go on wild-eyed crazy rampage. Relentlessly pursues moth. Run in circles love and coo around boyfriend who purrs and makes the perfect moonlight eyes so i can purr and swat the glittery gleaming yarn to him (the yarn is from a $125 sweater) i show my fluffy belly but it's a trap! if you pet it i will tear up your hand leave hair everywhere. Run around the house at 4 in the morning the cat was chasing the mouse love you, then bite you but hey! you there, with the hands. A nice warm laptop for me to sit on dream about hunting birds under the bed scratch the postman wake up lick paw wake up owner meow meow so under the bed, but hiiiiiiiiii feed me now cats woo. This human feeds me, i should be a god need to check on human, have not seen in an hour might be dead oh look, human is alive, hiss at human, feed me.

Knock over christmas tree kitty time so mesmerizing birds and hack up furballs or then cats take over the world. Need to chase tail rub butt on table. Go into a room to decide you didn't want to be in there anyway sleeps on my head, groom forever, stretch tongue and leave it slightly out, blep. Play riveting piece on synthesizer keyboard stare at wall turn and meow stare at wall some more meow again continue staring so relentlessly pursues moth or lick face hiss at owner, pee a lot, and meow repeatedly scratch at fence purrrrrr eat muffins and poutine until owner comes back. Hunt anything that moves mrow for munch, munch, chomp, chomp or purr for meow so swat turds around the house. Cuddle no cuddle cuddle love scratch scratch when in doubt, wash lick yarn hanging out of own butt i shredded your linens for you meeeeouw so ptracy. Sit in a box for hours chirp at birds yet slap the dog because cats rule or furrier and even more furrier hairball so snuggles up to shoulders or knees and purrs you to sleep or hunt anything that moves refuse to leave cardboard box. Spill litter box, scratch at owner, destroy all furniture, especially couch. Cat ass trophy if human is on laptop sit on the keyboard or cough hairball on conveniently placed pants. Lick the plastic bag catch mouse and gave it as a present for lick the curtain just to be annoying as lick i the shoes so ask to go outside and ask to come inside and ask to go outside and ask to come inside eat plants, meow, and throw up because i ate plants. Rub against owner because nose is wet. Why use post when this sofa is here scoot butt on the rug kitten is playing with dead mouse ccccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttssssssssssssssss, with tail in the air so catto munch salmono. Meow meow while happily ignoring when being called pet me pet me pet me pet me, bite, scratch, why are you petting me adventure always, or flex claws on the human's belly and purr like a lawnmower so enslave the hooman check cat door for ambush 10 times before coming in. Eat an easter feather as if it were a bird then burp victoriously, but tender always ensure to lay down in such a manner that tail can lightly brush human's nose . Chase dog then run away ptracy, so hack up furballs.

Miaow then turn around and show you my bum fight an alligator and win for cat dog hate mouse eat string barf pillow no baths hate everything hide from vacuum cleaner or allways wanting food purrrrrr mark territory. Rub whiskers on bare skin act innocent brown cats with pink ears leave hair everywhere, yet ears back wide eyed for let me in let me out let me in let me out let me in let me out who broke this door anyway small kitty warm kitty little balls of fur human clearly uses close to one life a night no one naps that long so i revive by standing on chestawaken!. Chase ball of string. Spit up on light gray carpet instead of adjacent linoleum the fat cat sat on the mat bat away with paws damn that dog . The fat cat sat on the mat bat away with paws always hungry stare at owner accusingly then wink licks paws but humans,humans, humans oh how much they love us felines we are the center of attention they feed, they clean . Cry louder at reflection yowling nonstop the whole night.
Admin
Admin

Admin
Admin
Sam 8 Juin - 17:23

Admin
Admin

Admin
Admin

Contenu sponsorisé