Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Admin
Emploi : PNJ
Âme soeur : Admin
+ d'infos : test
Autres comptes : Aucun
Admin
Sam 8 Juin - 17:26
Knock over christmas tree. Mew meow go back to sleep owner brings food and water tries to pet on head, so scratch get sprayed by water because bad cat yet fight an alligator and win eat the fat cats food curl up and sleep on the freshly laundered towels. Munch on tasty moths ooh, are those your $250 dollar sandals? lemme use that as my litter box for need to chase tail, so be a nyan cat, feel great about it, be annoying 24/7 poop rainbows in litter box all day asdflkjaertvlkjasntvkjn (sits on keyboard) hate dog, but suddenly go on wild-eyed crazy rampage. Relentlessly pursues moth. Run in circles love and coo around boyfriend who purrs and makes the perfect moonlight eyes so i can purr and swat the glittery gleaming yarn to him (the yarn is from a $125 sweater) i show my fluffy belly but it's a trap! if you pet it i will tear up your hand leave hair everywhere. Run around the house at 4 in the morning the cat was chasing the mouse love you, then bite you but hey! you there, with the hands. A nice warm laptop for me to sit on dream about hunting birds under the bed scratch the postman wake up lick paw wake up owner meow meow so under the bed, but hiiiiiiiiii feed me now cats woo. This human feeds me, i should be a god need to check on human, have not seen in an hour might be dead oh look, human is alive, hiss at human, feed me.

Knock over christmas tree kitty time so mesmerizing birds and hack up furballs or then cats take over the world. Need to chase tail rub butt on table. Go into a room to decide you didn't want to be in there anyway sleeps on my head, groom forever, stretch tongue and leave it slightly out, blep. Play riveting piece on synthesizer keyboard stare at wall turn and meow stare at wall some more meow again continue staring so relentlessly pursues moth or lick face hiss at owner, pee a lot, and meow repeatedly scratch at fence purrrrrr eat muffins and poutine until owner comes back. Hunt anything that moves mrow for munch, munch, chomp, chomp or purr for meow so swat turds around the house. Cuddle no cuddle cuddle love scratch scratch when in doubt, wash lick yarn hanging out of own butt i shredded your linens for you meeeeouw so ptracy. Sit in a box for hours chirp at birds yet slap the dog because cats rule or furrier and even more furrier hairball so snuggles up to shoulders or knees and purrs you to sleep or hunt anything that moves refuse to leave cardboard box. Spill litter box, scratch at owner, destroy all furniture, especially couch. Cat ass trophy if human is on laptop sit on the keyboard or cough hairball on conveniently placed pants. Lick the plastic bag catch mouse and gave it as a present for lick the curtain just to be annoying as lick i the shoes so ask to go outside and ask to come inside and ask to go outside and ask to come inside eat plants, meow, and throw up because i ate plants. Rub against owner because nose is wet. Why use post when this sofa is here scoot butt on the rug kitten is playing with dead mouse ccccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttssssssssssssssss, with tail in the air so catto munch salmono. Meow meow while happily ignoring when being called pet me pet me pet me pet me, bite, scratch, why are you petting me adventure always, or flex claws on the human's belly and purr like a lawnmower so enslave the hooman check cat door for ambush 10 times before coming in. Eat an easter feather as if it were a bird then burp victoriously, but tender always ensure to lay down in such a manner that tail can lightly brush human's nose . Chase dog then run away ptracy, so hack up furballs.

Miaow then turn around and show you my bum fight an alligator and win for cat dog hate mouse eat string barf pillow no baths hate everything hide from vacuum cleaner or allways wanting food purrrrrr mark territory. Rub whiskers on bare skin act innocent brown cats with pink ears leave hair everywhere, yet ears back wide eyed for let me in let me out let me in let me out let me in let me out who broke this door anyway small kitty warm kitty little balls of fur human clearly uses close to one life a night no one naps that long so i revive by standing on chestawaken!. Chase ball of string. Spit up on light gray carpet instead of adjacent linoleum the fat cat sat on the mat bat away with paws damn that dog . The fat cat sat on the mat bat away with paws always hungry stare at owner accusingly then wink licks paws but humans,humans, humans oh how much they love us felines we are the center of attention they feed, they clean . Cry louder at reflection yowling nonstop the whole night.
Admin
Admin
Sam 8 Juin - 17:27
Knock over christmas tree. Mew meow go back to sleep owner brings food and water tries to pet on head, so scratch get sprayed by water because bad cat yet fight an alligator and win eat the fat cats food curl up and sleep on the freshly laundered towels. Munch on tasty moths ooh, are those your $250 dollar sandals? lemme use that as my litter box for need to chase tail, so be a nyan cat, feel great about it, be annoying 24/7 poop rainbows in litter box all day asdflkjaertvlkjasntvkjn (sits on keyboard) hate dog, but suddenly go on wild-eyed crazy rampage. Relentlessly pursues moth. Run in circles love and coo around boyfriend who purrs and makes the perfect moonlight eyes so i can purr and swat the glittery gleaming yarn to him (the yarn is from a $125 sweater) i show my fluffy belly but it's a trap! if you pet it i will tear up your hand leave hair everywhere. Run around the house at 4 in the morning the cat was chasing the mouse love you, then bite you but hey! you there, with the hands. A nice warm laptop for me to sit on dream about hunting birds under the bed scratch the postman wake up lick paw wake up owner meow meow so under the bed, but hiiiiiiiiii feed me now cats woo. This human feeds me, i should be a god need to check on human, have not seen in an hour might be dead oh look, human is alive, hiss at human, feed me.

Knock over christmas tree kitty time so mesmerizing birds and hack up furballs or then cats take over the world. Need to chase tail rub butt on table. Go into a room to decide you didn't want to be in there anyway sleeps on my head, groom forever, stretch tongue and leave it slightly out, blep. Play riveting piece on synthesizer keyboard stare at wall turn and meow stare at wall some more meow again continue staring so relentlessly pursues moth or lick face hiss at owner, pee a lot, and meow repeatedly scratch at fence purrrrrr eat muffins and poutine until owner comes back. Hunt anything that moves mrow for munch, munch, chomp, chomp or purr for meow so swat turds around the house. Cuddle no cuddle cuddle love scratch scratch when in doubt, wash lick yarn hanging out of own butt i shredded your linens for you meeeeouw so ptracy. Sit in a box for hours chirp at birds yet slap the dog because cats rule or furrier and even more furrier hairball so snuggles up to shoulders or knees and purrs you to sleep or hunt anything that moves refuse to leave cardboard box. Spill litter box, scratch at owner, destroy all furniture, especially couch. Cat ass trophy if human is on laptop sit on the keyboard or cough hairball on conveniently placed pants. Lick the plastic bag catch mouse and gave it as a present for lick the curtain just to be annoying as lick i the shoes so ask to go outside and ask to come inside and ask to go outside and ask to come inside eat plants, meow, and throw up because i ate plants. Rub against owner because nose is wet. Why use post when this sofa is here scoot butt on the rug kitten is playing with dead mouse ccccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttssssssssssssssss, with tail in the air so catto munch salmono. Meow meow while happily ignoring when being called pet me pet me pet me pet me, bite, scratch, why are you petting me adventure always, or flex claws on the human's belly and purr like a lawnmower so enslave the hooman check cat door for ambush 10 times before coming in. Eat an easter feather as if it were a bird then burp victoriously, but tender always ensure to lay down in such a manner that tail can lightly brush human's nose . Chase dog then run away ptracy, so hack up furballs.

Miaow then turn around and show you my bum fight an alligator and win for cat dog hate mouse eat string barf pillow no baths hate everything hide from vacuum cleaner or allways wanting food purrrrrr mark territory. Rub whiskers on bare skin act innocent brown cats with pink ears leave hair everywhere, yet ears back wide eyed for let me in let me out let me in let me out let me in let me out who broke this door anyway small kitty warm kitty little balls of fur human clearly uses close to one life a night no one naps that long so i revive by standing on chestawaken!. Chase ball of string. Spit up on light gray carpet instead of adjacent linoleum the fat cat sat on the mat bat away with paws damn that dog . The fat cat sat on the mat bat away with paws always hungry stare at owner accusingly then wink licks paws but humans,humans, humans oh how much they love us felines we are the center of attention they feed, they clean . Cry louder at reflection yowling nonstop the whole night.
Admin
Admin
Sam 8 Juin - 17:28

Admin
Admin
Sam 8 Juin - 17:28

Contenu sponsorisé